– Additions to DigeZyme® to increase the products bioavailability.
– Calcium Contributes to Normal Function of Digestive Enzymes
– Ingredients included to enhance the products functionality.
– Trademarked Ingredients.
– Unique & High Quality Formulations.
– Zinc Contributes to Normal Carbohydrate Metabolism
A Breakdown of the Trade Marked Ingredients for DigeZyme®
– Protease aids the digestion of protein. Protein is a staple part of an active person’s diet, both when ‘bulking’ and ‘cutting’, therefore it is beneficial to catalyse the digestion of protein by adding Protease. Supplementing with Protease will help relieve some of the symptoms of a high protein diet, such as stomach discomfort or bloating.
– Following protein, carbohydrate is another important nutrient in an active person’s diet. Large quantities of carbohydrate can be consumed, and this can leave you feeling bloated or uncomfortable. Amylase will negate the discomfort associated with consuming large quantities of carbohydrate by catalysing its breakdown for easier digestion.
– Lipase aids in the digestion of fat; helping to breakdown large fat molecules into smaller molecules in order to ease digestion. Fats can take a long time to digest, which can hinder the digestion of other nutrients. Efficient breakdown of fats, via Lipase supplementation, can be particularly beneficial in relation to improved digestion.
– Lactose intolerance can be a frustrating problem. Products such as Whey Protein contain lactose and often mean dietary protein has to come from other sources. Lactase provides a source of the enzyme needed to breakdown lactose and relieves the negative side effects associated with consuming lactose.
– A healthy diet rich in fruit and vegetables is also rich in cellulose, a plant fibre which can be hard to digest. DigeZyme® contains Cellulase in order to help improve the breakdown of the plant fibre in order to promote healthier digestion.
DigeZyme helps promote optimal gastrointestinal activity by improving gut health and ensuring digestion and nutrient absorption are at their peak, increasing nutrient turnover. This in turn, improves the bioavailability of those nutrients with the end result (in a sporting context), being better performance and recovery from a set diet. Clinical trials have shown a reduction in DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness) following standardised eccentric exercise
Perfect for those looking to support their demanding activities of toning up, building some muscle and looking great. Body Sculpture Acti-Digestion uses the highest quality Vitamins and Minerals that have been created by expert Sports Nutritionists in the UK, to give your body the best opportunity to replace the vitamins and minerals specifically targeted to assist healthy digestive function. The perfect Multivit supplement for everybody regardless of the level of activity, but with the added benefit each ingredient has been optimised to support an active lifestyle. Ideal for taking 2 tablets throughout the day.
– Free from Preservatives
– Gluten Free
– Wheat Free
– Yeast Free
– Lactose Free
Each sealed bottle contains 60 tablets, perfect for one month’s supply. – Take 2 per day for optimum benefit.