Identify the plaque by observing the colour of the gel.
• Pink or red: fresh plaque
• Blue or purple: mature plaque (at least 48 hours old)
• Light blue: mature and strong acid producing plaque
• Tri Plaque ID Gel motivates you to improve oral hygiene.
• Educational tool to help understand how lesions are formed and how a healthy oral environment is maintained
• Unique gel that not only helps to identify the age, but also the acidogenicity of the plaque
• Caries risk assessment can be done within a few minutes